Coat of Arms of Newfoundland and Labrador
- a red shield with a white cross
- two white unicorns and two yellow lions occupy opposing quadrants of the shield
- two Beothuk supporters with arrows and bows
- a European elk (moose) above the shield on a red and gold ribbon
- a banner that reads Quaerite prime Regnum Dei quoting Matthew 7:23 from the Bible, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God".
There is quite a history behind the crest, as it was adopted in the 17th century, forgotten, and rediscovered and re-adopted in modern times.