1804 1805 1806 - 1807 - 1808 1809 1810
| Decades: |
1770s 1780s 1790s - 1800s - 1810s 1820s 1830s
| Centuries: |
18th century - 19th century - 20th century
- February - Napoleon attacks Russia
- February 8 - Battle of Eylau - Napoleon defeats Russians under General Benigssen
- February 19 - In Alabama, Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason.
- March 2 - The United States Congress passes an act to "prohibit the importation of slaves into any port or place within the jurisdiction of the United States ... from any foreign kingdom, place, or country."
- March 25 - The Slave Trade Act becomes law abolishing slavery in the Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- March 29 - H. W. Olbers discovers the asteroid Vesta
- May 22 - Sufficient evidence is presented to a grand jury to indict former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr for treason.
- July 5 - Disastrous British attack to Buenos Aires
- July 7 - Peace of Tilsit between France, Prussia and Russia.
- July 13 - With the death of Henry Benedict Stuart, the last Stuart claimant to the throne of the United Kingdom, the movement of Jacobitism ends.
- August 17 - The Clermont, Robert Fulton's first American steamboat, leaves New York City for Albany, New York on the Hudson River, inaugurating the first commercial steamboat service in the world.
- September 1 - Former US Vice President Aaron Burr is acquitted of treason. He had been accused of plotting to annex parts of Louisiana and Mexico to become part of an independent republic.
- October 9 - Serfdom is abolished in Prussia by law.
- January 19 - Robert E. Lee, Confederate general (d. 1870)
- February 27 - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, poet (d. 1882)
- April 20 - John Milton, governor of Florida (d. 1865)
- May 28 - Louis Agassiz, zoologist and geologist (d. 1873)
- July 4 - Giuseppe Garibaldi, Italian patriot
- August 11 - David Rice Atchison, American politician (d. 1886)
- May 5 - P. D. Q. Bach, fictitious composer
- May 18 - John Douglas, Anglican bishop
- July 13 - Henry Benedict Stuart, claimant to the throne of the United Kingdom as King Henry IX.
- November 23 - [[Jean-Fran�ois Rewbell]], French politician (b. 1747)
- December 21 - John Newton cleric, songwriter (Amazing Grace)
- Louis-Auguste, Baron de Breteuil, the last prime minister of King Louis XVI of France. He died in his chateau outside Paris.af:1807
ast:1807 bg:1807 be:1807 ca:1807 cs:1807 cy:1807 da:1807 de:1807 et:1807 el:1807 es:1807 eo:1807 eu:1807 fr:1807 ko:1807년 hr:1807 is:1807 it:1807 he:1807 hu:1807 nl:1807 no:1807 pl:1807 pt:1807 ro:1807 ru:1807 simple:1807 sl:1807 sr:1807 fi:1807 sv:1807 tr:1807 uk:1807 wa:1807 zh-cn:1807年