Madeira is a placename in several countries, generally named after the Portuguese island.
- Madeira is the main island of Madeira islands in the Atlantic Ocean, an autonomous region of Portugal and a popular holiday destination from Europe.
- The Madeira river is one of the tributaries of the Amazon river in South America.
- Madeira is a city in Hamilton County in the State of Ohio in the United States.
- Madeira Beach is a city in Pinellas County in the State of Florida in the United States.
- Madeira wine is a fortified wine made in the Madeira islands, and popular as a dessert wine and for making reduction sauces.
- Madeira cake is an old English cake, reportedly ideal for eating with a glass of Madeira wine.
- Madeira sauce is a sauce made with Madeira wine.